2nd Semester Week 8 : 04/03 - 04/10

This week, I researched on solution to solve the problem of the motor's unidirectional issue that affect the whole Superway. One solution me and my co-lead found was to weld the clutch so it enables the motor to become bi-directional. However, that would cause a lot of issues for the motor. The motor would lose a tremendous about of its durability. Another issue with welding is starting the motor will cause a lot of lag and grinding. Considering these cons, I still looked into shops that would weld the clutch for us as a backup plan.

I also helped the controls team purchase contacts for the motor due to an issue with blowing out relays. I also placed the purchase for our second motor controller with the confirmation that the first one works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Semester Week : 03/06 to 03/13

2nd Semester Week 7 : 03/20 to 03/27