Week 14: 11/21 - 11/28

This week consisted of Thanksgiving break. Not much was done for the first half of the week due to dedicated time for family. I am not from San Jose, so it was a bit more difficult for me to work on Spartan Superway. However, I did look into a few local machines back home. I am currently waiting for a response from those machine shops.

When I got back on Monday. I checked in with Maker's Space about the request I sent in for 3D printing our motor casing prototype. There were some issues, but we were able to get it in time for our presentation 3.

I also set up meeting times for our group to update each other on the progress of the project and future plans before finals and winter break begins.

We also met to work on presentation 3 of our project and addressed any issues the group believe might come up in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Semester Week 7 : 03/20 to 03/27

2nd Semester Week : 03/06 to 03/13